After experiencing an exciting day of community service, your company may find that you want to encourage employee volunteerism throughout the year. Boston Cares has developed strategic partnerships with numerous firms that provide benefits to both organizations on an ongoing basis. A strategic partnership provides year-round opportunities for your company to support employee service to the community, builds internal and external awareness of your company's corporate citizenship, and provides critical support that keeps Boston Cares volunteering all year long.
Potential Partnership Elements
- Regularly scheduled team volunteer opportunities for your employees that fit their schedules.
- Complimentary membership in Boston Cares for employees. Members receive our monthly calendar of team-oriented volunteer opportunities offering flexibility and variety for individuals with limited availability.
- Onsite orientations at your place of work, or employees can attend our regularly-scheduled orientations.
- Corporate Volunteer Day team participation and recognition.
- Development of ongoing partnerships with our partner agencies that including philanthropic giving, onsite collection drives, and leadership opportunities.
- Sponsorship opportunities, including Dash for a Difference, fall bowlathon, and Corporate Volunteer Day.
- Invitations to special events including Dash for a Difference, our annual Awards Reception, and volunteer appreciation events.
- Host special events at your office to celebrate community service and provide networking opportunities.
- Advertising and publicity campaigns to promote volunteerism.
- Participation in Frosty's Friends, where employees fulfill holiday gift requests from children in need.
- Leadership opportunities with our Board of Directors, advisory or ad hoc committees to build business support and Boston Cares' network; opportunities for consultants to assist Boston Cares on special projects, e.g. technology, training, etc.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Director, Corporate Relations and Marketing
617-422-0910, Ext. 202