Support Boston Cares' mission to make a difference where it matters.
At Boston Cares, we watch acts of kindness unfold every day and by the end of the year, those thousands of cumulative actions add up to truly remarkable accomplishments. For example, in 2010 Boston Cares volunteers:
- Served 75,000 meals to hungry neighbors
- Generated $3.5 million in tax returns for 2,100 low income workers
- Revitalized classrooms and play spaces at schools serving 7,000 children
- Coached 220 athletes to achieve goals and compete in the Special Olympics
- Recorded 1,200 hours of material for blind and dyslexic students
- Tutored recent immigrants from 35 countries around job readiness
- Spent 1,700 hours visiting and supporting senior citizens
- Helped at free outdoor concerts and plays enjoyed by 25,000 city dwellers
Ensuring quality volunteer experiences that make a real difference is well worth the year-round effort that goes into developing and delivering 3,000 well-organized, meaningful and enjoyable service projects. Your financial donation will support the staff, systems and technology that make it exceptionally easy for 25,000 volunteers of all ages to serve others in powerful ways 365 days a year. Thanks for your support!
Donate by check: Mail to Boston Cares, 190 High Street, Boston MA 02110.
Donate over the phone: (MC/Visa/Amex) Call Patrice Keegan, 617-422-0910 ext. 201.Get your company involved: To learn how your company can support Boston Cares, contact Rick Wallwork at 617-422-0910, ext. 202 or email@example.com.