What a simple, powerful reality. That regardless of whatever might separate us on any given day, volunteering is a place where we put aside our differences and come together for the common good.
Boston Cares is a vibrant community of volunteers and partners that long ago embraced the notion that Service Unites. We cherish civility. We welcome diversity. We celebrate the power of standing shoulder to shoulder with one another in service to something bigger than ourselves.
We were built for times like these. And in 2017 we accomplished so much, together.
- Together, we made 750,000 meals possible for people struggling with hunger and food insecurity.
- Together, we launched a new Allies for Immigrants partnership to deliver volunteers more quickly and better prepared for ESOL and Citizenship classes.
- Together, we supported disaster response systems in the wake of an unprecedented Hurricane Season.
- Together, we built another 200 beds for children coming out of shelters.
- Together, we helped 2,700 non-traditional adult learners who are struggling against tremendous odds to gain education, skills and confidence needed to get their lives on track and succeed in the job market.
- Together, we joined one another in the spirit of Service Unites to do this and so much more.
Boston Cares will hit the ground running in 2018, pouring everything we can into initiatives that make it exceptionally easy for thousands of volunteers of all ages to serve others in powerful ways 365 days a year.
Thank you for supporting Boston Cares and all the best for the holiday season and New Year.
We are pleased to accept grants from Donor-Advised Funds through DAF Direct or by check.
Donate by check: Boston Cares, 90 Canal St., Suite 610, Boston, MA 02114.
Donate by phone: (MC/Visa/Amex) Call Patrice Keegan, Executive Director at 617-422-0910 ext. 201.
Please note that Boston Cares moved to 90 Canal Street on 4.11.15. Previously our offices were at 190 High Street in Boston.