A 9/11 Tribute: Give a Gift to a Veteran at New England Center for Homeless Vets
9/11 Day of Service and Remembrance
Boston Cares is teaming up with the Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund to put together care packages for Massachusetts military serving overseas, as well as Veterans in our community.
This year, Boston Cares is collecting donations to benefit our good friends at the New England Center for Homeless Veterans.
We are collecting the following items for the New England Center:
- Toiletries (assembled in kits, or donated separately):
- shaving cream
Two options for dropping off your donations:
- Bring your donations to our Boston Cares office by Wednesday, September 4th between 9am-5pm.
- Transport your donations to the Rose Kennedy Greenway by Aquarium Station on Wednesday, September 11th at 9:00am.
This project is part of the Boston Cares 9/11—Remember & Serve Initiative. In 2009, the passage of the Edward M. Kennedy ServeAmerica Act formally recognized September 11 as a National Day of Service and Remembrance under federal law and Presidential Proclamation.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: