After experiencing an exciting day of community service, your company may find that you want to encourage employee volunteerism throughout the year. Boston Cares has developed strategic partnerships with numerous firms that provide benefits to both organizations on an ongoing basis. A strategic partnership provides year-round opportunities for your company to support employee service to the community, builds internal and external awareness of your company's corporate citizenship, and provides critical support that keeps Boston Cares volunteering all year long.
Potential Partnership Elements
- Regularly scheduled team volunteer opportunities for your employees that fit their schedules.
- Complimentary membership in Boston Cares for employees. Members receive our monthly calendar of team-oriented volunteer opportunities offering flexibility and variety for individuals with limited availability.
- Onsite orientations at your place of work, or employees can attend our regularly-scheduled orientations.
- Corporate Volunteer Day team participation and recognition.
- Development of an ongoing partnership with one of our partner agencies, offering your company the opportunity to go deeper and develop a relationship with a specific school or agency and provide greater long-term support.
- Host special events at your office to celebrate community service and provide networking opportunities.
- Advertising and publicity campaigns to promote volunteerism.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Director, Corporate Engagement
617-422-0910, Ext. 212