Your company’s participation in Seasons of Service events gives your employees the opportunity to get out of the office and give back together, while your financial support fuels the perpetual motion of Boston Cares, New England’s largest volunteer mobilizer. Your participation helps us make a difference in the Greater Boston community all year round.
- Volunteering through Boston Cares is a visible sign of your company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility, and to the Greater Boston community
- Expand your company’s philanthropic initiatives
- Provide an opportunity for employee team-building and leadership development
- Provide a meaningful social activity for employees
- Improved employee retention, morale, and recruitment
How does it work?
Whether a group of five or an army of 100, your team will enjoy the following
- Employees are proud that their company supports community service where they live and work;
- Employees have the opportunity to work together, away from the office, on arewarding and satisfying project;
- Employees appreciate the opportunity to make a difference – this event is often their first experience as a volunteer;
- Your company is recognized as a good corporate citizen.
To learn more and sign up your company's team, contact:
Associate Director, Corporate Engagement
617-422-0910, ext. 212