With your support, we can accomplish great things. Your generous donation will go directly towards supporting the following projects and programs.
Long Term Projects
· Strategic Planning - Boston Cares has been selected by the Harvard Business School's Community Action Partners Program (CAP) to help us with our strategic and business planning.
· The Bed Project - More than 1,500 Greater Boston school children do not have a bed, which affects their self-esteem, ability to learn, and the likelihood of graduating from high school. To date, we have built more than 1,000 beds for these children. Help us grow this award-winning initiative to serve even more children in need.
· Youth & Family Program - Boston Cares welcomes volunteers of all ages. Support our popular monthly goCreate projects and yearly Learn & Serve programs.
· Corps Program - Support high-quality, expert trainings for volunteers who have made a long-term commitment to critical need areas such as youth education, basic technology, and teaching English as a Second Language.
· Disaster Preparedness Program - Any member of Boston Cares, aged 18+, can be a Disaster Team member. Help us prep our volunteers to be "Ready When the Time Comes" by helping make first-rate, professional trainings possible.
or email@example.com about any of these giving opportunities.