Partner with Boston Cares
Boston Cares builds collaborative partnerships with nonprofits, schools, faith-based, government, and civic organizations to create real change through community involvement, volunteerism, and service. We work with our partners to engage thousands of volunteers in meaningful individual and corporate projects. Our programs range from flexible small-group opportunities, to ongoing support, and large-scale hands-on projects. We aim to be responsive to our partner needs, and as such our engagement opportunities are shifting in response to the pandemic. Examples of current and past partnerships include:
- Weekly teams of volunteers, led by a trained Volunteer Leader, support ongoing agency needs, such a donation packing and distribution.
- Large teams of corporate volunteers paint and landscape agency facilities, and install a custom mural in the entrance – with supplies, and skilled project leadership provided.
- Volunteers are trained to provide virtual phone support to seniors navigating needs for food and medications during the pandemic.
- Volunteers are trained, background checked, and commit to a regular schedule to support students (youth or adults) in accelerating their classroom learning.
- Teams of volunteers provide virtual or in-person engagement opportunities for youth – from STEM experiments to resume review.
As we navigate changing needs of the community, Boston Cares is working with partners to assess needs and determine how we can best partner. Don’t see what you need above? Reach out, we’re here to problem solve together. To enquire about becoming a Boston Cares partner, fill out the form here and someone from our staff will follow up with you!
Current Boston Cares Partners
Are You a Current Boston Cares Partner that wants to request a new project?
***Please note: We are asking volunteers not to volunteer if they are feeling unwell or have a fever, if they have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, or if they have been ill/had a fever within the last 14 days. All projects will provide volutneers with appropriate space for social distancing and protection.