Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:13+, Orientation Required
goCreate (Ages 5-17)
Lip Balm Butterflies!
We will be creating Lip Balm Butterflies to be donated to a local women's shelter. These are tubes of lip balm attached to colorful butterflies with an uplifting note!
- Ages 18+: Bring a child. This project is intended for youth volunteers ages 5-17 and their accompanying guardians/family members. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate volunteers over the age of 18 who do not plan on bringing a youth participant. If interested in facilitating goCreate projects as a Volunteer Leader, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ages 12 or Younger: Bring and Adult. All volunteers under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. Youth ages 13-17 can attend on their own but must bring a signed permission form.
- Tell us who is coming. Email email@example.com the first name, last name, birthdate (00/00/0000), and emergency contact info of all children under 13 you intend to bring to the project. Volunteers ages 13+ can create an account and sign up on their own without notifying the Youth and Family Coordinator.
- Bring a Signed Permission Form. All volunteers under the age of 18 must bring a signed permission form. Forms will be available at the projects for parents/guardians who will be attending the project with their youth volunteer. Youth volunteers ages 13-17 who plan to have their forms signed at home can download one here.
- Sign Up For the Youth and Family Newsletter. Can't make it to these goCreate projects? Sign up here to receive monthly updates on upcoming projects available to youth ages 5-17.
- Consider a Donation. Donations of $5 per participant are suggested to help us cover the cost of materials for each project. We thank you for your generous support!
T-Accessible: North Station (Orange & Green lines)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: