Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+, Orientation Required
Be a Concert Ambassador this Summer with the Boston Landmarks Orchestra!
- Ushers: concert program distribution and patron counting
- Surveyors: brief patron survey administration collecting audience data
- Ambassadors: assist in the arrival and departure of elderly patrons and patrons who require accommodations
- Runners: assist at the Landmarks Orchestra Information Tent, other assignments as needed
Boston Landmarks Orchestra 2018 Concert Season
All concerts on Wednesday evenings, at the D.C.R.’s Hatch Memorial Shell
1) July 18th: Opening Night - The Planets
2) July 25th: Boston University Tanglewood Institute
3) August 1st: Verdi Requiem
4) August 8th: Longwood Symphony Orchestra
5) August 22nd: Symphonic Dances
6) August 29th: Mercury Orchestra
This project is reserved for Boston Cares members who have attended an Orientation.
T-accessible: Red line (Charles MGH), Green Line (Arlington)
The Boston Landmarks Orchestra is a non-profit organization that provides free musical performances to the people of Boston. Artistic excellence and innovative programs based on collaborations with other artistic and civic organizations are our hallmark.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: